Sunday, June 17, 2007

Some of My Favorite Sites!

Aside from my blogroll, there are many sites that I love to surf or that I find very informative. They relate to makeup, funny musings, or anything in general that I find interesting and that cooks my noodle. I thought I'd take the time to list them here for you!

  • Specktra.net Forum
    Informative, friendly and a great place to meet and greet people from around the world who share your addiciton to all things MAC and anything makeup related! Free to join for access to everything in the forum. They do have a membership section where you can pay to become a premium member and not have to see the ads. All proceeds go toward improving site maintenance and development. If you decide to join, look for me on there--my Specktra ID is kuuipo1207! :)


  • MAC Eyeshadow Combinations
    New to MAC makeup and wanting to try new and exciting combinations? Familiar with MAC, but tired of wearing the same boring combinations? Then check out this site! It was last updated in December of 2007 and has just about every MAC eyeshadow that ever came into existence listed in it. But what makes it even better, is that they list great eyeshadow combinations to go along with all of MAC's eyeshadows! Check it out!


  • EnKoreMakeup's (a.k.a. Koren) Youtube Channel
    EnKoreMakeup has got to be my favorite youtube makeup guru ever! His organization tips are fabulous; his money saving ideas and recipes are wonderful; his makeup techiniques are phenomenal; and he's just so adorable! What more could you want?!


  • 2008 Presidential Election Candidates on the Issues
    This site creted a table with a listing of the 2008 Presidential Candidates. It gets updated pretty frequently and provides an easily accesible chart to show you where your candidate stands on the political issues that you care about most.


  • Local Gas Prices
    Living on the budget of a military husband and my school loans, outrageous gas prices don't really make living life fun. So to at least attempt to save some extra dough on gas, I go to this site on MSN to find out where I can get my gas in my zip code for the cheapest amount.


  • HealthCastle.com
    Because beauty isn't just skin deep.


  • RealAge.com
    Because as much as I try to tell myself the above, I can still be vain. :P

No comments: