Friday, December 21, 2007

MAC's Chrome Yellow & Electric Eel Tut!

Got a couple of youtubers wanting to see a look with Chrome Yellow and Electric Eel eyeshadows. I called in the help of Aquadisiac to make blending easier and here's the finished look as well as the video! Enjoy!










PRODUCTS USED
--FACE--
Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup - Shade 18 (G)
Clinique Blended Face Powder - Trancparency 03
MAC Global Glow Mineralized skinfinish (contouring)
MAC Nothern Light Mineralized Skinfinish (blush)

--EYES--
UDPP
MAC Chrome Yellow eyeshadow
MAC Electric Eel eyeshadow
MAC Aquadisiac eyeshadow
MAC Ricepaper eyeshadow
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC Espresso eyeshadow
Diorshow Mascara

--LIPS--
Stýli-Style Line & Seal lipliner in Nude
MAC Cosmo lipstick
MAC Optical 3Dglass

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your eyes! They're so *fierce*~! & all of your blends look so flawlessly beautiful, that I want to try them all. PLEASE keep up the amazing tutorials =)

B said...

My sista, I can not believe at how amazing your skills are. You are truly an inspiration. Beautiful beautiful look!!

Anonymous said...

you are so amazing. I wish I had your skills. And your products, I don't think we even have those brands in sweden. but I think I'm going to see if they're available online as soon as I think I can afford them.

Lorie said...

I just noticed the dark hair. Love it!

Mayya said...

Great tuts Francine thank you so much. I was wondering what digi cam do you own ? As ur tuts and pics are just so clear

Anonymous said...

you are amazing. keep up the great work. i love how u work those colors. i dont think i could ever pull that off!

Anonymous said...

I love the way you use the colors. It's just awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey francine, thank you for your video with the chrome yellow eyeshadow. My 21st birthday is comming up and I bought a canary yellow cache dress, and I didn't know how to do yellow eyemakeup. Thankyou!!! -Talia M from Myrtle Beach, SC