Monday, December 31, 2007

NYX Swatches!!

Here are some swatches I took of some of my NYX products. Since taking these pictures I have recieved more NYX single eyeshadows, but I haven't taken any swatches of those yet. So for now, here ya go! By the way, if you want to see the swatches close up, just click on the picture for a bigger view. :)

NYX Single Eyeshadows
Top row: Root Beer, Golden, Blondie
2nd row: Platinum Pink, Sweet Pink, Nude, Apricot Moose
3rd row: Golden Poppy Hot Yellow, Chick, Lime Juice
4th row: Khaki, Sweet Lagoon, Jade, Wildfire
5th row: Lanikai, Baby Pink, Purple Charcoal


Applied over UDPP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils:
Yogurt, Purple, Pacific, Pots & Pans, Oyster, Horse Raddish

NYX Liquid Eyeliners:
Lilac, Electric Blue, Baby Blue


NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil & Liquid Eyeliner swatches: Applied over bare skin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NYX Jumbo Lip Pencils:
Iris, Pink Nude, Soft Fuschia


Applied over bare skin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Eyeshadows (I put up multiple pics of the swatches for these to show how sparkly they are and how the light reflects off of the colors.)
Top row: Sky Pink Pearl, Fanta Pearl, Yellowgold Pearl, Lime Pearl, Space Pearl, Lilac Pearl
2nd Row: White Pearl, Nude Pearl, Oro Pearl, Mocha Pearl, Walnut Pearl, Charcoal Pearl, Black Pearl

Applied over UDPP.


12 comments:

Claudine said...

Your blog is AMAZING!!!!
Happy new year :) xxxx

yummy411 said...

great swatches!!! thanks for sharing! happy new year!

Nikkia Chanel said...

Happy New Year!! Nice swatches! Can't wait to see the FOTD's. Thanks for sharing
(~_~)

tokyostar said...

thanks for all your wonderful entries/youtube tutorials.. they are much appreciated!

The App Goddess said...

Whoa! I checked out the NYX items at CherryCulture and I want some of those pigments! Great haul. I look forward to the new looks:)

Happy New Year!

The App Goddess said...

What do you think of the eye shadow pencils? Lauren said they clumped.

Katie said...

I found you through Youtube, and you are simply amazing! I can't wait to try some of the tutorials! I love makeup and have always been very cautious with my own makeup, and am starting to get more brave. :) And you are a true talent. Your blog is great!

Shawnta said...

Nice swatches!!! I just started collecting NYX shadows so this is a big help!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, i love ur blog and ur videos. Just wanted to know whether there's a difference between the single eyeshadow and the chrome eyeshadow? I can only buy them online so i would appreciate it if u could let me know if they're pigmented as well. Thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the NYX swatches!!!

Anonymous said...

cool blog!

hotel portland maine said...

Nice job. I think other fresh writers should learn from you and write just like you. Keep up the wonderful job.