Monday, January 28, 2008

L'ORÉAL H.I.P. Pigment Swatches

Here are some swatches of L'oréal's H.I.P. Shocking Shadow Pigments. They are applied over Urban Decay Primer Potion and applied with a Maxine's Mop brush (like a MAC 239). I tried to take pictures at different angles and lighting because a couple of the colors looked a little bit different depending on how the light hit them. One of them though, was a completely different color in a different angle and lighting (Intrepid).

Can I just say this much? They're color payoff/intensity is AMAZING! I'm super glad that I bought these to play with! Enjoy the swatches! FOTD's coming soon! Woohoo!! :)

If you want to see a larger view, just click on the image! :)





3 comments:

B said...

Ohhh, what fabulous swatches, my love! Can't wait to see your FOTDs. I love HIP products!

yummy411 said...

thank you so much for the swatches! i read somewhere that a person was confused because the colors are limited, with 4 browns that look alike etc. i agree, but i can see the differences in your swatches. though on vanessa's blog she said that she got restless and it reminded her of vex from mac. i said the same thing about the exciting piggie that i got.... see! LOL!

kuuipo1207 said...

K.I.A.----I dunno about Vex (I don't have it), but I know Exciting reminds me of MAC's Pink Opal Pigment, Valiant kinda reminds me of Cornflower. :)