Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Montell Willams Gets It Right

Ok, Ok! I know! Three posts in one day?!?! Dayyyuuummm! Well, a friend on mine posted this on her myspace. And being a military wife, it was too good for me to not post it here to spread the word! So here it is.

Thanks to my friend Heather for sharing this in her bulletin post!!! :) Montell just became one of my new favorite people! I espceially love how the news people kept trying to "shut him up" and "stay on topic." @$$holes!

This is why I hate the news. They only show you what THEY think you should know rather than telling you about everything.

I feel for Heath Ledger's family. Trust me, I really do. I was absolutely heart-broken to hear about his untimely death and believe that no one should have to go through losing a family member so unexpectedly and in such a manner...but Montell has a extremely good point with what he's saying.


----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Heather
Date: Jan 29, 2008 2:14 AM


Finally...someone said it. My heart goes out to Heath Ledger's family also, but how many babies have been left behind without daddys, because their daddys have gone off to war? too many to name...its a tragedy yes, that he died so young. But we have many friends who were MUCH younger when they gave their lives for our freedom.


Montel turns the Table on a Fox Morning TV Show WATCH!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not crazy about Fox News, but I think you're righ: Montel makes a salient point.

Anonymous said...

I just watched this about an hour ago. I was clapping at my desk. (As an Army brat and an AMERICAN)I agree with him. It's time to focus.

kuuipo1207 said...

mandypandy--I used to look up to Fox News, but over the past two years, they've gotten on my nerves with how conservative and "Republican" they are. Not to say that I'm a democrat, cause I'm not...nor am I a Republican. But yeah, Fox News kisses the President's ass waaaaaayyy too much.

Juvenescent--lol...I was so excited about this video, I posted on both of my Myspace accounts in the bulletins and blog, left a comment on the video, and posted it on this blog all in the course of a half hour. lol. :D

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!